The DMX Rotator with power outlet is a strong rotator motor, that you can use for many occasions for your stage shows. The power outlet makes it possible to also rotate electrical equipment to make beautiful, special effects on stage.
You can spin the motor with variable speed, both clockwise and counterclockwise. You have full control over all movements and speed directly from the lighting desk, thanks to the DMX control.
Our DMX Rotator with power outlet and DMX has a servo positioning system, with different operation modes. It is possible to spin the motor continuously with variable speed for some minutes. You can also change direction during spinning and when needed, stop the motor at a certain angle.
It is possible to attach almost any scenic element to the DMX Rotator with power outlet. Previously, it has e.g. been used to rotate curtains, banners, huge mirror balls or other kinds of set pieces in the theater, show and exhibition area.DMX Rotator with Power Outlet - A Motor Rotator for Electrical Stage Props
The DMX Rotator with power outlet contains 4 conductors emerging from the shaft. This way it is possible to power electrical equipment during rotation as well as controlling the equipment being rotated.
The output shaft is made of 20 mm iron shaft. The shaft has a 10 mm thread in the end, and also a 10 mm hole sideways in the shaft (see detailed dimensions under Technical Details). Both holes are used for mounting the rotating object such as a disco ball.
With a simple DMX interface, it is easy to integrate advanced and dynamic movements to the show. You can make precise and smooth operations, to take your stage design to new heights.Create Several Motion Effects for Your Stage Equipment
By combining the DMX Rotator with power outlet with other equipment you can reach several motion effects on stage. You can for instance attach our Mini Roll Down to turn your roll up screen into a spinning unit.Various Angles, Various Limits
The DMX Rotator with power outlet is made for applications hanging from the ceiling, with rotation around a vertical shaft. You can only make horizontal rotation with limited weight objects. Or if you support the load with extra bearing so the rotator is not carrying the full horizontal load.
Use the Rotator virtually anywhere you need simple but precise motorized control of a rotating set piece.
Consider it for e.g. moving clock hands, rotating signs, motorized window or door pivots, advanced mirror ball effects, periaktoi, rotating mirror panels, or anything else that you can imagine rotating on your stage.Technical Details
- Working load limit - Shaft down : 150 kg (330.7 lb)
- Working load limit - Shaft up : 100 kg (220.5 lb)
- Working load limit - Shaft sideways : 50 kg (110.2 lb)
- Rotation speed : 0,15-6,8 rpm
- Rotation limit : No limit / Continuous rotation
- Through Connection - Input : SpeakON NL4MP
- Through Connection - Output : SpeakON NL4FX
- Through Connection - Power : 10A through each conducting wire (1,5 mm2)
- Safety factor : >10
- Voltage : 100-240 VAC
- Frequency : 50-60 Hz
- Power consumption : 150 W (1,3-0,65A)
- Power inlet : Neutrik powerCON TRUE1 NACPX (F/M)
- DMX control signal : DMX 512 1990+DMX512A
- DMX channels : 7
- DMX control connection : 5 Pole XLR (F/M)
- Noise emission : ≈50 dB at 1m (3.3 ft)
- Ambient temperature : 5-40 °C (41-104 °F)
- Mounting clamp : 3 x Slim eye coupler 42-52mm (2 in)
- Motor : 24 VDC, 28.9W